April Case Study Requests
We are always looking for stories, photos and videos that would make interesting news and magazine features. Why not make some extra cash for your summer holiday?
Please contact us by completing the ‘Story Valuation’ form on this page. Just tell us a little bit about yourself and your story, and we’ll get back to you straight away if your story sounds suitable for our publications.
- Victims of love-rats, con-artists or fraudsters. Expose a love rat or cheat and stop them doing it to others.
- Women who grew facial hair during pregnancy, or lost a lot of head hair after giving birth.
- Women who have forgiven their man for ‘sexting’ other women.
- Slimmer who has lost ten stone or more.
- Teacher who has been attacked at school.
- Anorexic woman/man who can speak openly about their illness to help others in a similar situation.
- Women who have a drink problem who can speak openly to help others in a similar situation.
- Women who have been victim of crime. If you’ve been the victim of a horrible crime (domestic violence, fraud, battery, etc) we’d like to share your story and help those in a similar situation.
- People who struggle by on benefits and can share their situation and experiences.
- Couple who broke up and then re-married.
- A couple who got together after one night stand.
- People with weird or unusual phobias.
- Bullying pushed me to cosmetic surgery.
- Family members who were reunited after years apart.
- Someone who has used benefits to go on holiday or get plastic surgery (or other things considered to be luxury items).
- My child has been involved in crime. We want to speak to mothers who have had their hearts broken by their children being involved in crime. Maybe you reported them to the police or perhaps they didn’t listen to your warnings.
- Woman who admits she ‘only sleeps with married men’ (we want someone to tell us why she do this and why it works for her). Large fee offered for this.
- Female s£x addict, an older virgin, someone who only has one night stands, and couples in an open relationship. Or any other quirky relationships.
- People who were married or in a long-term relationship, but then met the love of their life. Would you, your current partner, and maybe even your ex, be willing to tell your stories?
- Woman who lost weight after seeing bikini pic, being ridiculed or something similar.
- Quirky/funny stories – anything considered.
- Transgender stories. We’ve worked with a number of transgender people to bring their stories to the press and help break down preconceptions and raise awareness.
- Interesting Wedding, Stag or Hen stories. Did you get married or engaged in a quirky way, or did something crazy happen on your stag or hen.